The Big Hungry Hairy Green Monster by Patty Smith – FB2 download

top フォーラム メンバー募集用BBS The Big Hungry Hairy Green Monster by Patty Smith – FB2 download

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。3 年、 5 ヶ月前 Lyn Chastain さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #1566 返信

Lyn Chastain

The Big Hungry Hairy Green Monster
    by Patty Smith, James Gage

? The Big Hungry Hairy Green Monster – READ MORE ?

• Format: paperback, 34 pages
    • Author: Patty Smith, James Gage
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780615762685 (0615762689)
    • Release date: March 21, 2013
    • Publisher: Patricia\Smith

About The Book

My name is Patty Smith, the author of “The Children’s Hour” and “The children’s Hour of Holidays.” I am very excited to introduce my three exciting adventure stories of, “The Big Hungry Hairy Green Monster.” These 31 colorful pages are filled with an over abundance of mind grabbing, hysterical illustrations, capturing the full attention of your children.

Like magic in the night, after, The Big Hungry Hairy Green Monster, escapes out of his mighty-dusty dungeon, out from behind the rusty-dusty bars, he works his way up the winding staircase to the kitchen. After he eats everything in sight, his big, round belly, stands out as big as a ball, and he couldn’t stand tall. Suddenly his big, round belly, begins to rumble tumble and roar, rumble tumble and roar, and out from nowhere he goes toot-toot-toot and burp-burp-burp, tumbling all the way back down to the mighty-dusty dungeon. Only like magic in the night, once again, he escapes out from the mighty-dusty dungeon and this time, ventures out of the big house, on the hill. Only when he finds and climbs into a red wooden truck, filled with cartons of eggs, in rows of eight, he loses his way back home. In a white castle that sparked in the night, down in a big, dungeon, is where, The Big Hungry Hairy Green Monster, meets, the Beautiful Pink Furry Monster, and instantly falls in love. Taken in by The Big Hungry Hairy Green Monster’s, big round purple eyes, she fluttered her long eyelashes back at him. But-but, then suddenly, in the arms of the Beautiful Pink Furry Monster, was, one, two, three, three, furry little babies, all as cute as could be. One was pink like mommy and one was green like dad, and even thought one had pink and green polka, dots it didn’t make them sad. So, as the story go’s, The Big Hungry Hairy Green Monster and the Beautiful Pink Furry Monster and their three little tots, lived happily ever after.

Take a peek at my other exciting, Children’s books, “The Children’s Hour,” & “The Children’s Hour of Holidays.”

Visit me on face book@ pattysmithbooks

FB2 ebook The Big Hungry Hairy Green Monster buy cheap on Walmart. Hardback The Big Hungry Hairy Green Monster Patty Smith on PC. EPUB book The Big Hungry Hairy Green Monster by Patty Smith read online on Bookshop.

MOBI book The Big Hungry Hairy Green Monster download for Mac. FictionBook ebook The Big Hungry Hairy Green Monster by Patty Smith buy Kindle. Paperback The Big Hungry Hairy Green Monster on Booktopia.

Hardcover ebook The Big Hungry Hairy Green Monster read on Dymocks. TXT The Big Hungry Hairy Green Monster Patty Smith download on Android. PDF book The Big Hungry Hairy Green Monster iPhone.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: The Big Hungry Hairy Green Monster by Patty Smith – FB2 download
あなたの情報: