このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。1 ヶ月、 2 週間前に Mable Locke さんが最後の更新を行いました。
2020年12月6日 6:27 AM #2860
The Children of Green Knowe
(Green Knowe, #1)
by Lucy M. Boston, Peter Boston, Brett Helquist
- Publisher: HMH Books for Young Readers
- Awards: Book Sense Book of the Year Award for Rediscovery (2003), Lewis Carroll Shelf Award (1969)
- Release date: April 1, 2002
- ISBN: 9780152024680 (0152024689)
- Author: Lucy M. Boston, Peter Boston, Brett Helquist
- Characters: Toseland ‘Tolly’, Linnet Oldknow, Alexander Oldknow, Toseland ‘Toby’ Oldknow, Linnet ‘Granny’ Oldknow
- Language: english
- Places: Green Knowe, Hemingford Grey, Cambridgeshire, England
- Genres: fantasy, childrens, fiction, classics, ghosts, juvenile
- Series: Green Knowe, #1
- Format: paperback, 192 pages
About The Book
L. M. Boston’s thrilling and chilling tales of Green Knowe, a haunted manor deep in an overgrown garden in the English countryside, have been entertaining readers for half a century.
There are three children: Toby, who rides the majestic horse Feste; his mischievous little sister, Linnet; and their brother, Alexander, who plays the flute. The children warmly welcome Tolly to Green Knowe… even though they’ve been dead for centuries.
But that’s how everything is at Green Knowe. The ancient manor hides as many stories as it does dusty old rooms.
And the master of the house is great-grandmother Oldknow, whose storytelling mixes present and past with the oldest magic in the world.
TXT The Children of Green Knowe read. Online ebook The Children of Green Knowe by Lucy M. Boston buy cheap for PocketBook on Book Depository. PDF book The Children of Green Knowe on IndieBound. MOBI ebook The Children of Green Knowe Lucy M. Boston download on iOS.