(MOBI) Match Of My Life Spurs (Match Of My Life) by Matt Allen : 9781905449583

top フォーラム メンバー募集用BBS (MOBI) Match Of My Life Spurs (Match Of My Life) by Matt Allen : 9781905449583

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。3 年、 4 ヶ月前 Amy Flynn さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #2785 返信

Amy Flynn

Match Of My Life Spurs (Match Of My Life)
    by Matt Allen

? Match Of My Life Spurs (Match Of My Life) ~ Read More ?

• ISBN: 9781905449583 (1905449585)
    • Publisher: Know the Score Books
    • Release date: March 29, 2007
    • Author: Matt Allen
    • Format: hardcover, 206 pages
    • Language: english

About The Book

An incredible array of 13 Spurs legends have come together to tell the unique stories behind their personal favourite games from their White Hart Lane careers, including many never before told tales from behind the scenes and photos from each match. The featured players include: Cliff Jones; Gary Mabbutt; David Ginola; Ossie Ardiles; Ricky Villa; Jimmy Greaves; Dave Mackay; Pat Jennings; Martin Chivers; Steve Perryman; Bobby Smith; Garth Crooks; and Tony Parks. The games they have selected include the incredible double winning season of 1961, the 1967 and 1981 FA Cup Finals, the 1984 UEFA Cup Final, Spurs first foray into Europe and incredible scoring feats by Tottenham’s finest players. But which game will each player select as their most magical memories of their Spurs careers? This book is sure to delight Spurs fans of all ages as they relive these magic moments through the eyes of the men who were on the pitch playing the Match of Their Life.

Hardcover book Match Of My Life Spurs (Match Of My Life) Matt Allen read online on iPad. FB2 ebook Match Of My Life Spurs (Match Of My Life) on Books-a-Million. PDF Match Of My Life Spurs (Match Of My Life) by Matt Allen download for reader on Book Depository. Hardback Match Of My Life Spurs (Match Of My Life) buy.

Paperback book Match Of My Life Spurs (Match Of My Life) Matt Allen buy cheap Kindle. MP3 ebook Match Of My Life Spurs (Match Of My Life) read on Audible. EPUB book Match Of My Life Spurs (Match Of My Life) iOS on Walmart. Online ebook Match Of My Life Spurs (Match Of My Life) by Matt Allen download.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (MOBI) Match Of My Life Spurs (Match Of My Life) by Matt Allen : 9781905449583
あなたの情報: