? C+c++ ~ Click Here ?

• Release date: January 1, 1992
    • Language: english
    • Author: Allen I. Holub
    • ISBN: 9780070296626 (0070296626)
    • Format: paperback, 427 pages
    • Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies

About The Book

This book is an introduction to how the object-oriented methodology works and how it can be implemented in both C and C++. Topics not treated in other books on the subject include: how to use C in an object-oriented fashion; presents problems that are likely to arise in C++ applications and how C++ in some object-oriented applications; the final chapter shows how to do real object-oriented programming in a C or C++ environment. C++ is not a full object-oriented language like Smalltalk-it only gets you about two-thirds of the way there. The last chapter shows you how to work around this deficiency in the language. It uses significant real world examples throughout rather than resorting to tivial examples which skirt the deficiencies of the language. The book relates difficult to understand C++ concepts directly to C,usually by showing how a C++ feature could be implemented in C by presenting code in both languages.

Hardcover ebook C+c++ download for reader. TXT C+c++ Allen I. Holub on Book Depository. FictionBook book C+c++ read.

MP3 book C+c++ by Allen I. Holub buy cheap PC on Books-a-Million. PDF ebook C+c++ read online on Android. EPUB C+c++ by Allen I. Holub on Kobo.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (MOBI) C+c++ by Allen I. Holub ~ 9780070296626
あなたの情報: