How I Learned To Cook by Kimberly Witherspoon – read online

top フォーラム メンバー募集用BBS How I Learned To Cook by Kimberly Witherspoon – read online

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。3 年、 4 ヶ月前 Brenda Dubiner さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #3082 返信

Brenda Dubiner

How I Learned To Cook
    Culinary Educations from the World’s Greatest Chefs

by Kimberly Witherspoon, Peter Meehan

How I Learned To Cook : Click Here

• Release date: October 31, 2006
    • Language: english
    • Genres: food, cooking, cookbooks, foodie, essays, memoir, culinary
    • Author: Kimberly Witherspoon, Peter Meehan
    • Publisher: Bloomsbury USA
    • Format: hardcover, 306 pages
    • ISBN: 9781596912472 (1596912472)

About The Book

From the editors of the internationally critically acclaimed Don’t Try This At Home, stories by forty of the world’s great chefs about how they learned their craft — not in the confines of culinary school, but in the inspiring and sometimes death-defying moments of trial-and-error that can happen anytime, anywhere. Hilarious, touching, and always surprising, they cover everything from early adversity to career-making triumphs. How I Learned to Cook is an irresistible treat for cooks (and foodies) of all abilities, and includes stories by such culinary giants as Ferran Adria, Mario Batali, Anthony Bourdain, Gabrielle Hamilton, Suzanne Goin, Eric Ripert, and more…

MP3 ebook How I Learned To Cook download. FB2 book How I Learned To Cook by Kimberly Witherspoon buy on PocketBook on Audible. PDF How I Learned To Cook for Kindle on Amazon. Hardcover book How I Learned To Cook Kimberly Witherspoon read online. Paperback How I Learned To Cook by Kimberly Witherspoon PC on Books-a-Million.

TXT ebook How I Learned To Cook read. MOBI book How I Learned To Cook buy cheap for iPhone on Bookshop. EPUB How I Learned To Cook Kimberly Witherspoon download. FictionBook ebook How I Learned To Cook read. Online How I Learned To Cook Kimberly Witherspoon buy on Mac on Book Depository.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: How I Learned To Cook by Kimberly Witherspoon – read online
あなたの情報: