1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #2767 返信

Karen Honeycutt

The Lucky Galah
    by Tracy Sorensen

? The Lucky Galah — Click Here ?

• Awards: Miles Franklin Literary Award Nominee for Longlist (2019)
    • ISBN: 9781760552657 (1760552658)
    • Release date: February 27, 2018
    • Language: english
    • Author: Tracy Sorensen
    • Format: paperback, 304 pages
    • Publisher: Picador Australia
    • Genres: fiction, australia, animals

About The Book

It’s 1969 and a remote coastal town in Western Australia is poised to play a pivotal part in the moon landing. Perched on the red dunes of its outskirts looms the great Dish: a relay for messages between Apollo 11 and Houston, Texas. Crouched around a single grainy set, radar technician Evan Johnson and his colleagues stare at the screen, transfixed, as Armstrong takes that first small step.

I was in my cage of course, unheard, underestimated, biscuit crumbs on my beak. But fate is a curious thing. For just as Evan Johnson’s story is about to end (and perhaps with a giant leap), my story prepares to take flight…

The Lucky Galah is a novel about fate. About Australia. About what it means to be human. It just happens to be narrated by a galah called Lucky.

Paperback ebook The Lucky Galah by Tracy Sorensen download. MOBI The Lucky Galah on Android on Kobo. PDF book The Lucky Galah read iPad on Powells. MP3 The Lucky Galah Tracy Sorensen buy. Hardback ebook The Lucky Galah by Tracy Sorensen download on Dymocks.

FB2 book The Lucky Galah for PC. FictionBook ebook The Lucky Galah buy cheap for Kindle on Walmart. Online book The Lucky Galah Tracy Sorensen read online. EPUB The Lucky Galah buy PocketBook. TXT book The Lucky Galah Tracy Sorensen on Booktopia.

Hardcover ebook The Lucky Galah read online on Mac. EPUB The Lucky Galah by Tracy Sorensen download on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook book The Lucky Galah read on Audible. TXT ebook The Lucky Galah by Tracy Sorensen download iOS. PDF The Lucky Galah buy cheap on iPhone.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (FB2) The Lucky Galah
あなたの情報: