Its Rise, Greatness, and Fall 1477–1806

(Oxford History of Early Modern Europe)
    by Jonathan I. Israel

? The Dutch Republic • READ MORE ?

• Format: paperback, 1,231 pages
    • Publisher: Clarendon Press
    • Genres: history, holland, historical, medieval
    • Series: Oxford History of Early Modern Europe
    • Characters: Johan van Oldenbarnevelt, Johan de Witt, William of Orange, William III of England and II of Scotland
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780198207344 (0198207344)
    • Author: Jonathan I. Israel
    • First published: September 3, 1995
    • Release date: September 3, 1998

About The Book

Jonathan Israel’s 1,231-page blockbuster forms the inaugural volume of a new series, the Oxford History of Early Modern Europe, and offers a comprehensive, integrated account of the northern part of the Netherlands over almost 350 years… The Dutch Republic represents the fruit of 12 years of research, contemplation and writing, and brims over with interesting detail.

— The New York Times Book Review

Israel performs the great service of charting a path through this literature and presents a coherent and comprehensive picture of the Dutch Republic… Comprehensive in scope and yet so clearly and carefully written that it could serve as a textbook for graduate history courses. Because it is so thoroughly researched and up-to-date, it is also the kind of indispensable handbook that deserves a place on every early modernist’s bookshelf.

— American Historical Review

FB2 The Dutch Republic download on Books-a-Million. MOBI ebook The Dutch Republic Jonathan I. Israel on PocketBook. EPUB book The Dutch Republic by Jonathan I. Israel read reader on Booktopia. FictionBook The Dutch Republic buy cheap.

Paperback ebook The Dutch Republic download on Book Depository. Hardcover book The Dutch Republic Jonathan I. Israel for PC. PDF ebook The Dutch Republic by Jonathan I. Israel read online for Kindle on Walmart. MP3 book The Dutch Republic buy.

Hardback The Dutch Republic Jonathan I. Israel download on Mac. TXT The Dutch Republic on Barnes & Noble. Online ebook The Dutch Republic buy cheap Android. Hardcover book The Dutch Republic by Jonathan I. Israel read on Amazon.

#5831 返信

sound-weib

Elements of Web Design by Darcy Dinucci – 9780201696981

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: (FB2) The Dutch Republic by Jonathan I. Israel
あなたの情報: