? Lancelot — Click Here ?

• Format: paperback, 120 pages
    • Author: Alex Ness, Guy-Francois Evrard
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780982135235 (0982135238)
    • Publisher: Diminuendo Press
    • Release date: July 1, 2009

About The Book

Lancelot ! From Brittany to Albion with the faeries and King Arzhus at his side. His feats are well known… His betrayal as well, as he was just a man. It was through reading his story as a child that I discovered my passion for the Celts and heroic fantasy, and if there’s one thing that I’m sure of, it’s that R.E. HOWARD’s work was influenced by the legend of Lancelot.

-G.F. EVRARD

This incredible work contains a poetry cycle about Lancelot, the man and the legend. All poems are in both English and French. A large portion have also been translated into Breton. Stuning artwork accompanies a fair number of the poems as well as an indepth, scholarly discussion of who and what Lancelot was.

For any serious scholar of the Arthurian legend, this book is a requirement. Anyone who simply enjoys epic poetry or medieval myth will find this book a valuable addition to their library.

TXT ebook Lancelot by Alex Ness download iOS on Booktopia. MOBI book Lancelot read. PDF Lancelot Alex Ness buy cheap. Online Lancelot for iPhone on Amazon.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (FB2) Lancelot by Alex Ness — 9780982135235
あなたの情報: