• Places: India
    • Format: hardcover, 32 pages
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Tara Books
    • ISBN: 9788186211106 (8186211101)
    • Release date: August 1, 2007
    • Author: Sirish Rao, Bhajju Shyam

About The Book

Siena Baba is a happy artist with a strange way of seeing the world — and an even stranger way of painting it. People say his pictures look like nothing they know, but that doesn’t bother him. Until one day, he starts to paint an extraordinary set of ani-mals who don’t seem to appreciate just how fantastic they are . . .

Bhajju Shyam, the renowned Gond tribal artist from India, illustrates this humorous and profound tale about the power of art and the imagination.

TXT ebook That’s How I See Things read on Kobo. MP3 That’s How I See Things Sirish Rao on Kindle. PDF book That’s How I See Things by Sirish Rao download Mac. Hardback book That’s How I See Things buy on IndieBound. EPUB That’s How I See Things buy cheap for PocketBook on Amazon.

Online ebook That’s How I See Things Sirish Rao download. MOBI book That’s How I See Things by Sirish Rao on Bookshop. Hardcover ebook That’s How I See Things read online on Android. Paperback That’s How I See Things Sirish Rao download on Book Depository. FB2 ebook That’s How I See Things read iPad.

FictionBook book That’s How I See Things by Sirish Rao buy cheap on Powells. Hardback That’s How I See Things for reader. Hardcover That’s How I See Things Sirish Rao buy on iOS. PDF book That’s How I See Things read online on Dymocks. EPUB ebook That’s How I See Things download iPhone.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (ePUB) That's How I See Things
あなたの情報: