(ePUB) In Search of Small Gods by Jim Harrison ~ 9781556593000

top フォーラム メンバー募集用BBS (ePUB) In Search of Small Gods by Jim Harrison ~ 9781556593000

このトピックには2件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。4 ヶ月前 nqllvlofqt さんが最後の更新を行いました。

3件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 3件目 (全3件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #4915 返信

Anouk Cohen

In Search of Small Gods
    by Jim Harrison

In Search of Small Gods • Click Here

• Publisher: Copper Canyon Press
    • First published: April 1, 2009
    • Author: Jim Harrison
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781556593000 (1556593007)
    • Genres: poetry, fiction
    • Format: hardcover, 120 pages
    • Awards: Society of Midland Authors Award for Poetry (2010)
    • Release date: May 1, 2009

About The Book

“Jim Harrison has probed the breadth of human appetites — for food and drink, for art, for sex, for violence and, most significantly, for the great twin engines of love and death. Perhaps no American writer better appreciates those myriad drives; since the publication of his first collection of poetry … Harrison has become their poet laureate.” — Salon.com

In Jim Harrison’s new book of poems, birds and humans converse, biographies are fluid, and unknown gods flutter just out of sight. In terrains real and imagined — from remote canyons and anonymous thickets in the American West to secret basements in World War II Europe — Harrison calls his readers to live fully in a world where “Death steals everything except our stories.” In Search of Small Gods is an urgent and imaginative book — one filled with “the spore of the gods.”

Maybe the problem is that I got involved with the wrong crowd of gods when I was seven. At first they weren’t harmful and only showed themselves as fish, birds, especially herons and loons, turtles, a bobcat and a small bear, but not deer and rabbits who only offered themselves as food. And maybe I spent too much time inside the water of lakes and rivers. Underwater seemed like the safest church I could go to . . .

Jim Harrison is the author of thirty books of poetry, fiction, and nonfiction, including Legends of the Fall and Shape of the Journey. A long-time resident of Michigan, he now lives in Montana and Arizona.

MP3 ebook In Search of Small Gods by Jim Harrison buy. Paperback book In Search of Small Gods iPhone on Kobo. Hardback In Search of Small Gods Jim Harrison download. FictionBook ebook In Search of Small Gods read on Kindle on Barnes & Noble. Online In Search of Small Gods Jim Harrison buy cheap for reader on Powells.

TXT book In Search of Small Gods download. Hardcover book In Search of Small Gods on Dymocks. FB2 In Search of Small Gods by Jim Harrison read online for iPad. MOBI ebook In Search of Small Gods by Jim Harrison on Mac on IndieBound. EPUB ebook In Search of Small Gods buy cheap.

#5718 返信

sound-weib

Hunting Hitler: New Scientific Evidence That Hitler Escaped Nazi Germany by Jerome R. Corsi ~ 9781626361713

#8064 返信

nqllvlofqt

Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?

3件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 3件目 (全3件中)
返信先: (ePUB) In Search of Small Gods by Jim Harrison ~ 9781556593000
あなたの情報: