(Audiobook) You Shouldn't Have to Say Goodbye by Patricia Hermes

top フォーラム メンバー募集用BBS (Audiobook) You Shouldn't Have to Say Goodbye by Patricia Hermes

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。3 年、 3 ヶ月前 Carolyn Woodford さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #3132 返信

Carolyn Woodford

You Shouldn’t Have to Say Goodbye
    by Patricia Hermes

? You Shouldn’t Have to Say Goodbye · Read More ?

• Awards: Nene Award (1988), Iowa Teen Award (1987), California Young Readers Medal for Middle School/Junior High (1987)
    • Publisher: Scholastic
    • ISBN: 9780590331142 (0590331140)
    • Release date: May 1, 1984
    • Format: paperback, 117 pages
    • Author: Patricia Hermes
    • Genres: fiction, childrens, death, family, juvenile
    • Language: english

About The Book

Thirteen-year-old Sarah Morrow doesn’t think much of the fact that her mother winced a little when she hugged her. In fact, that first small indication of something wrong escapes the whole family. Three weeks later though there can be no escape. Sarah’s mother has been diagnosed with incurable cancer and the love this family shares becomes a desperate clinging.

But Sarah’s mother has a gift. A gift for reaffirming life. And even as she leaves that gift, another one, a letter, will help bring Sarah through the most painful and trying time she has ever had.

One of the most honest portraits of death, courage, and, most especially, love can now be shared again with a new generation of children.

“Hermes, author of this … uncompromisingly candid story makes the reader aware of life’s priceless moments and the need for courage.”

-Publishers Weekly

“A vivid, painful believability.”

-The Bulletin of the Center for Children’s Books

“A sensitive, touching account.” -Instructor Magazine

“This book is by far the best liked book in my reading class. We have read this book in my fifth grade class for the last eight years. The book gives us an opportunity to discuss many issues confronted by young kids while growing up. It also provides an opportunity to discuss death and the loss of a loved one. The students and I have had many heart wrenching talks while reading this book. Many tears have been shed by my students while reading and discussing this book. This is my all time favorite book to read in class.” -Online review

Hardcover You Shouldn’t Have to Say Goodbye buy on reader. Hardback ebook You Shouldn’t Have to Say Goodbye by Patricia Hermes download on IndieBound. TXT book You Shouldn’t Have to Say Goodbye Patricia Hermes Kindle on Dymocks. Online ebook You Shouldn’t Have to Say Goodbye read. MP3 You Shouldn’t Have to Say Goodbye by Patricia Hermes buy cheap on Books-a-Million.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (Audiobook) You Shouldn't Have to Say Goodbye by Patricia Hermes
あなたの情報: