(Audiobook) The Pickwick Papers, Volume I by Charles Dickens

top フォーラム メンバー募集用BBS (Audiobook) The Pickwick Papers, Volume I by Charles Dickens

このトピックには1件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。3 年、 2 ヶ月前 sound-weib さんが最後の更新を行いました。

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #4775 返信

Austianna Ricks

The Pickwick Papers, Volume I
    (The Posthumous Papers of the Pickwick Club, #1)
    by Charles Dickens

? The Pickwick Papers, Volume I – Click Here ?

• Author: Charles Dickens
    • Format: paperback, 444 pages
    • Language: english
    • Series: The Posthumous Papers of the Pickwick Club, #1
    • Publisher: Dodo Press
    • Release date: September 11, 2007
    • Genres: classics, fiction, humor
    • ISBN: 9781406554854 (1406554855)

About The Book

Charles John Huffam Dickens (1812-1870), also known as “Boz,” was the foremost English novelist of the Victorian era, as well as a vigorous social campaigner. Considered one of the English language’s greatest writers, he was acclaimed for his rich storytelling and memorable characters, and achieved massive worldwide popularity in his lifetime. The popularity of his novels and short stories has meant that not one has ever gone out of print. Dickens wrote serialised novels, the usual format for fiction at the time, and each new part of his stories was eagerly anticipated by the reading public. Among his best-known works are Sketches by Boz (1836), The Pickwick Papers (1837), Oliver Twist (1838), Nicholas Nickleby (1839), Barnaby Rudge (1841), A Christmas Carol (1843), Martin Chuzzlewit (1844), David Copperfield (1850), Bleak House (1853), Little Dorrit (1857), A Tale of Two Cities (1859), Great Expectations (1861) and Our Mutual Friend (1865).

FictionBook ebook The Pickwick Papers, Volume I read online iOS. Paperback book The Pickwick Papers, Volume I Charles Dickens on Barnes & Noble. Online The Pickwick Papers, Volume I buy cheap on iPhone on Book Depository. EPUB ebook The Pickwick Papers, Volume I by Charles Dickens download.

#5821 返信

sound-weib

Basara, Vol. 11 – Yumi Tamura – 9781591167464

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: (Audiobook) The Pickwick Papers, Volume I by Charles Dickens
あなたの情報: