? Psyche in a Dress ~ Read More ?

• First published: August 24, 2006
    • Author: Francesca Lia Block
    • Publisher: Joanna Cotler Books
    • ISBN: 9780060763725 (0060763728)
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 116 pages
    • Release date: September 1, 2006
    • Genres: fantasy, poetry, mythology, fiction, romance, retellings, contemporary

About The Book

But this is what I could not give up: I could not give up myself Psyche has known Love — scented with jasmine and tasting of fresh oranges. Yet he is fleeting and fragile, lost to her too quickly. Punished by self-doubt, Psyche yearns to be transformed, like the beautiful and brutal figures in the myths her lover once spoke of. Attempting to uncover beauty in the darkness, she is challenged, tested, and changed by the gods and demons who tempt her. Her faith must be found again, for if she is to love, she must never look back.

TXT book Psyche in a Dress for PC. Online ebook Psyche in a Dress by Francesca Lia Block buy cheap on Booktopia. MP3 Psyche in a Dress Francesca Lia Block download Kindle on Walmart. EPUB book Psyche in a Dress read online. MOBI Psyche in a Dress by Francesca Lia Block buy.

Paperback ebook Psyche in a Dress on iPad on IndieBound. PDF book Psyche in a Dress Francesca Lia Block read. Hardback ebook Psyche in a Dress download Android on Barnes & Noble. FB2 Psyche in a Dress for iPhone. Hardcover Psyche in a Dress by Francesca Lia Block download on Audible.

#5882 返信

sound-weib

The Magic Bullet · Harry Stein · 9780440218081

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: (Audiobook) Psyche in a Dress | 9780060763725
あなたの情報: