A Dime a Dozen
    (The Million Dollar Mysteries, #3)
    by Mindy Starns Clark

A Dime a Dozen – READ MORE

• Series: The Million Dollar Mysteries, #3
    • Format: paperback, 334 pages
    • Language: english
    • Author: Mindy Starns Clark
    • Genres: mystery, christian, fiction, romance, contemporary, suspense, inspirational
    • ISBN: 9780736909952 (0736909958)
    • Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
    • Release date: July 1, 2003

About The Book

“He would never leave us.”

Just like that, business investigator Callie Webber finds herself involved in the life of a young wife and mother whose husband has disappeared… possibly the victim of foul play.

“I won’t go away until my husband comes back,” Luisa said, her face threatening to crumble into tears once again.

“Your husband left you?” I asked.

“No,” Luisa said, sniffling. “He didn’t “leave.” Something happened to him. And we’ll stay here until we find out what that was and where he is ”

Callie has come to the beautiful Smoky Mountains hoping to award a million-dollar grant to the charity set up in her late husband’s honor. But in the search for a missing migrant working, a body is discovered, which puts the grant on hold and her new romance with her mysterious boss in peril. Trusting in God, Callie forges steadily ahead through a mire of clues that lead her deeper and deeper into danger.

PDF ebook A Dime a Dozen Mindy Starns Clark read on iPad on IndieBound. Online A Dime a Dozen download. MOBI book A Dime a Dozen for Android. TXT A Dime a Dozen by Mindy Starns Clark buy on Book Depository.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: A Dime a Dozen – MOBI download – 9780736909952
あなたの情報: