このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。1 ヶ月、 1 週前に Rachel Esquibel さんが最後の更新を行いました。
2020年12月11日 1:11 AM #3459
100 Classic Hikes in Washington
by Ira Spring, Harvey Manning
- ISBN: 9780898865868 (0898865867)
- Publisher: Mountaineers Books
- Language: english
- Author: Ira Spring, Harvey Manning
- Format: paperback, 256 pages
- Genres: outdoors, recreation
- Release date: January 31, 2013
About The Book
* Full-color coffee-table quality hiking guidebook with lush, hand-drawn trail maps
* Written by Washington’s godfathers of hiking guidebooks, Harvey Manning and Ira Spring
* In a state rich with luscious trails, these hikes are the ones you can’t miss (or, at least, must start with)
100 Classic Hikes in Washington is the progeny of Washington’s first hiking guidebook, and is the best-selling guidebook of all time. There’s a reason: it’s gorgeous. The photos of trails and vistas are breathtaking. These are hikes you will want to hike, dream about hiking, or both. Based on their more than 100 years of combined experience in Washington’s backcountry, Ira Spring and Harvey Manning chose their favorite trails for this compendium of classic hikes.
Along with the images and hand-drawn maps, you’ll get the authors’ first-hand descriptions of the trails they hiked many times over. Featuring spectacular views, flower-filled alpine meadows, lakes and streams, ancient forests, animals and birds, and solitude, these trails will give hikers a taste of Washington’s best. Infused with a strong conservation message, this guidebook not only introduces hikers to Washington’s gems but encourages them to become active participants in an effort to preserve and, in some cases, reclaim the remaining wilderness.
Hardback 100 Classic Hikes in Washington Ira Spring on Bookshop. Hardcover book 100 Classic Hikes in Washington read on PocketBook. FB2 ebook 100 Classic Hikes in Washington download reader. MP3 book 100 Classic Hikes in Washington by Ira Spring buy cheap on Powells.