このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。7 ヶ月、 3 週間前に Brenda Wetmore さんが最後の更新を行いました。
2020年12月14日 4:34 PM #3997
The Running Man
by Michael Gerard Bauer
- Format: hardcover, 264 pages
- ISBN: 9780061455094 (0061455091)
- Author: Michael Gerard Bauer
- Genres: fiction, war, school, contemporary, australia, childrens
- Language: english
- Release date: July 1, 2008
- Awards: Children’s Book Council of Australia Award for Book of the Year: Older Readers (2005), Deutscher Jugendliteraturpreis Nominee for Preis der Jugendjury (2008), Silberner Lufti (2008), Katholischer Kinder- und Jugendbuchpreis (2008)
- Publisher: Harper Teen
About The Book
There had always been the Running Man — always that phantom form somewhere in the distance, always shuffling relentlessly closer … For a long time, fourteen-year-old Joseph has wondered about old Tom Leyton, his reclusive next-door neighbor. Gossip and rumors suggest that something terrible happened to Tom in the past. Then Joseph is asked to draw Tom for a school art project, and that means Joseph has the opportunity to uncover the truth about this man who passes his days tending silkworms and keeping dark secrets. As Joseph learns more and more about Tom’s world, he is forced to confront his own fears. Is there some connection between Joseph’s dreams and his feelings about his father, who seems to have abandoned the family? And why does he continue to have nightmares about the Running Man — the disheveled figure who wanders aimlessly through town?
MOBI The Running Man Michael Gerard Bauer. Online book The Running Man download on PocketBook on Amazon. EPUB ebook The Running Man by Michael Gerard Bauer buy for iPhone. Hardback book The Running Man read on Powells. Paperback ebook The Running Man PC.
FictionBook The Running Man Michael Gerard Bauer buy cheap on Dymocks. PDF book The Running Man read online. TXT The Running Man by Michael Gerard Bauer download for Kindle on Kobo. MP3 ebook The Running Man download on Audible. FB2 The Running Man Michael Gerard Bauer read online reader.