このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。1 週前に Anthony Mai さんが最後の更新を行いました。
2020年11月22日 6:18 PM #1552
by Colin Ware
- Format: paperback, 197 pages
- Publisher: Morgan Kaufmann Publishers
- ISBN: 9780123708960 (0123708966)
- Genres: design, business, technology, communication
- Release date: April 4, 2008
- Language: english
- Author: Colin Ware
About The Book
Increasingly, designers need to present information in ways that aid their audience’s thinking process. Fortunately, results from the relatively new science of human visual perception provide valuable guidance.
In Visual Thinking for Design, Colin Ware takes what we now know about perception, cognition, and attention and transforms it into concrete advice that designers can directly apply. He demonstrates how designs can be considered as tools for cognition — extensions of the viewer’s brain in much the same way that a hammer is an extension of the user’s hand.
Experienced professional designers and students alike will learn how to maximize the power of the information tools they design for the people who use them.
• Presents visual thinking as a complex process that can be supported in every stage using specific design techniques.
• Provides practical, task-oriented information for designers and software developers charged with design responsibilities.
• Includes hundreds of examples, many in the form of integrated text and full-color diagrams.
• Steeped in the principles of “active vision,” which views graphic designs as cognitive tools.
EPUB book Visual Thinking download. FB2 ebook Visual Thinking by Colin Ware read online for PocketBook on Booktopia. MOBI Visual Thinking Colin Ware. Online Visual Thinking buy iPad on Barnes & Noble.
Paperback ebook Visual Thinking on PC. Hardcover book Visual Thinking Colin Ware read on Audible. TXT book Visual Thinking download on IndieBound. FictionBook Visual Thinking by Colin Ware buy cheap iOS.