• Genres: romance
    • Format: paperback, 214 pages
    • Release date: July 2016
    • ISBN: 9781535244749 (1535244747)
    • Series: Still a Bad Boy, #3
    • Author: Ada Scott
    • Language: english

About The Book

If I do my job, I’ll lose the only man I ever loved.

Sarina

I was always so focused on my career that I never had time for a relationship until it was my job to have one. I was supposed to “gain his trust,” but I doubt they meant I should let him take me to bed.

Instead of showing me where he gets his supply of F, he shows me what it’s like to writhe in ecstasy as I scream his name. Instead of giving me the identity of the drug lord known as The F King, he gives me climax after climax.

My world now revolves around him so much that I can’t tell which life is a lie anymore. I was an undercover cop. What am I now?

Ryan

I thought Sarina might be a cop until I carried her into my bed and discovered she’d never been with a man before me. A cop wouldn’t do that, and they damned sure wouldn’t beg for more.

I wanted to destroy the Acardi Crime Family and build my own empire on the ruins. After all, I’m The F King, and a king needs a kingdom.

Sarina though… she makes me question my priorities. All that money and power is within my grasp, but the only thing I can think of is shaking Sarina one more time, tasting her, hearing my name on her lips.

If anything ever happened to her, to us, things might get really F’d.

FictionBook book The F King Ada Scott on Dymocks. Online ebook The F King buy cheap on PocketBook. PDF The F King by Ada Scott download. MP3 ebook The F King read online for PC on Bookshop. EPUB The F King buy reader.

TXT book The F King Ada Scott download on Book Depository. Paperback The F King on iOS on Audible. FB2 book The F King by Ada Scott read. Hardback ebook The F King Ada Scott download on IndieBound. Hardcover The F King buy cheap Android.

#5485 返信

sound-weib

Selective Forex Trading: How to Achieve Over 100 Trades in a Row Without a Loss by Don Snellgrove • 9780470120835

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: The F King — read online – 9781535244749
あなたの情報: