? Vampires! • CLICK HERE ?

• Author: Joe Teeples
    • Format: paperback, 324 pages
    • Publisher: Blysster Press
    • Release date: May 5, 2012
    • ISBN: 9780984015153 (0984015159)
    • Language: english

About The Book

My name is Maxwell Houston Jackson and I’ve died three times that I know of. I can tell you that death is highly over-rated. Aside from the blinding flash of searing pain, followed by the mildly-confused state accompanying death, you’d hardly know that you’ve passed on. Perhaps that’s why there are so many spirits hanging around this plane of existence. Maxwell Jackson has been thrown into that shadowy world that drifts between the living and the dead. His death-defying experiences give him the gift… or is it a curse… of being able to communicate with the dead. And those pesky spirits just will not shut up! That’s just the beginning of Max’s many challenges. The Seattle Police Department, numerous dearly departed souls and even the local Vampire community all give him a run for his money in this book as he solves a string of unsolved murders in the city. The book also has a nice little glossary to allow the reader to check out the places that Max has visited. After all, the truth is out there… and it can be more frightening than what you read.

MP3 book Vampires! Joe Teeples buy cheap iPad on Amazon. TXT ebook Vampires! read. PDF Vampires! by Joe Teeples for reader on Books-a-Million. Paperback ebook Vampires! download. FB2 Vampires! download.

#2483 返信

sound-weib

The Red Lamp of Incest: An Enquiry Into the Origins of Mind and Society by Robin Fox – 9780268016203

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: (PDF) Vampires! by Joe Teeples
あなたの情報: