? My iPod Touch ~ Click Here ?

• ISBN: 9780789742391 (078974239X)
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 417 pages
    • Publisher: Que
    • Release date: September 1, 2009
    • Author: Brad Miser

About The Book

Covers OS 3.0 Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iPod touch photos so that you can see exactly what to do.Help when you run into iPod touch problems or limitations.Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your iPod touch. Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPod touch working just the way you want. Learn how to: — Make the most of Apple’s newest iPod touch 3.0 software- Connect your iPod touch to Wi-Fi networks and the Internet- Move content onto your iPod touch- Synchronize your iPod touch with a computer, MobileMe, or Exchange- Listen to music, podcasts, and other audio- Watch movies, TV shows, music videos, and video podcasts- Surf the Web and email- Create, manage, display, and edit contacts and calendar entries- Store, view, and share your photos- Find, install, use, and maintain iPod touch applications- Customize, maintain, and troubleshoot your iPod touch BONUS MATERIAL: Find additional tasks and other helpful information on this book’s website at http://www.informit.com/title/9780789742391

MP3 My iPod Touch by Brad Miser on Android on Powells. PDF ebook My iPod Touch read. Paperback book My iPod Touch Brad Miser buy cheap on Dymocks. MOBI ebook My iPod Touch download for iPad.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: My iPod Touch – MOBI download – 9780789742391
あなたの情報: