V & Me | Click Here

• Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 304 pages
    • Publisher: Alexander Books
    • Release date: June 1, 2004
    • ISBN: 9781570902291 (1570902291)
    • Author: Bob Cairns

About The Book

The often hilarious, often touching, always significant life of one of sport’s great personalities. V&Me: Everybody’s Favorite Jim Valvano Story takes readers inside V’s inner circle for all the laughs, lights, cameras and action. The stories are all here — from the inside-the-huddle magic to the genius, hype and hysterics of his inspirational half-time speeches. The more than 250 lively stories drop you into the action of a life that ran at warp speed, one ABC Sports’ Terry Gannon called, “like being at a heavyweight fight!.” Filled with great big game moments, but at times in V&Me the basketball merely bounces in the background. V meets the President, dines with Bill Cosby, suits up with the LA Dodgers, trades barbs with Bob Hope and crawls in the ring with Muhammad Ali. This book chronicles Valvano’s in-credible life from his goal-oriented New York childhood to the Cinderella run for the NCAA basketball championship and then, finally, his highly publicized, heroic fight against cancer.

FB2 ebook V & Me on Booktopia. EPUB book V & Me Bob Cairns buy cheap for Kindle. Paperback V & Me by Bob Cairns download Mac on Amazon. MP3 ebook V & Me read. PDF V & Me on PocketBook on Powells.

MOBI book V & Me by Bob Cairns download. TXT book V & Me buy on Audible. FictionBook ebook V & Me Bob Cairns read online on PC. Hardcover V & Me download on Barnes & Noble. Online V & Me by Bob Cairns buy cheap iPhone.

Hardback ebook V & Me for iPad. TXT book V & Me Bob Cairns read online on Book Depository. FB2 book V & Me download on reader on Dymocks. Online V & Me by Bob Cairns read. MOBI ebook V & Me buy for iOS.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (MOBI) V & Me by Bob Cairns
あなたの情報: