投稿
  • #5012 返信

Dana Wade

Saint Training
    by Elizabeth Fixmer

Saint Training ~ Click Here

• Genres: fiction, religion, historical, catholic, faith
    • First published: July 27, 2010
    • Awards: INSPY for Literature for Young People (2011)
    • Format: hardcover, 239 pages
    • Language: english
    • Author: Elizabeth Fixmer
    • ISBN: 9780310720188 (0310720184)
    • Publisher: Zonderkidz
    • Release date: August 24, 2010

About The Book

‘Dear Reverend Mother,

‘My name is Mary Clare O’Brian and I am in sixth grade. I would like to join the convent right after eighth grade before I start liking boys too much. I’m already having problems with boys liking me. Gregory in my class throws spitballs at me and told my best friend he likes me. I haven’t told him that I want to be God’s bride yet. Do you think I should?’

Mary Clare is on the lookout for a miracle.

Mary Clare O’Brian is determined to be a saint when she grows up (the halo will help cover her frizzy hair). But lately none of her prayers seem to be working the way she wants them to: her mother is losing her faith, her parents can’t pay all the bills, and her brother receives a draft notice for the war in Vietnam. Mary Clare has a plan to help, but it just doesn’t seem to be working. How is she supposed to become a saint when her world is falling apart?

TXT Saint Training by Elizabeth Fixmer buy cheap for iPad. MOBI ebook Saint Training download on Dymocks. Hardcover book Saint Training Elizabeth Fixmer on Powells.

EPUB book Saint Training read on PocketBook. FictionBook ebook Saint Training by Elizabeth Fixmer on Booktopia. MP3 Saint Training buy iOS.

FB2 book Saint Training Elizabeth Fixmer download. Online ebook Saint Training read online on PC on Barnes & Noble. PDF Saint Training download.

#5648 返信

sound-weib

100 Grey Cases in Paediatrics for Mrcpch : Nagi Barakat : 9781853155246

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: (MOBI) Saint Training by Elizabeth Fixmer ~ 9780310720188
あなたの情報: