Me and Rupert Goody
    by Barbara O’Connor

? Me and Rupert Goody – CLICK HERE ?

• Genres: fiction
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 106 pages
    • ISBN: 9780374448042 (0374448043)
    • Author: Barbara O’Connor
    • Publisher: Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR)
    • Awards: Dolly Gray Children’s Literature Award (2002)
    • Release date: March 24, 2003

About The Book

Learning to share love

Things at Jennalee’s house are just plain crazy, which is why she loves her predictable days helping Uncle Beau (who isn’t really her uncle) at his general store. But then Rupert Goody shows up, claiming to be Uncle Beau’s son. Jennalee can’t believe it, because Rupert is black and Uncle Beau is white. But Uncle Beau tells her it is true and incorporates Rupert into his life, ruining Jennalee’s routine.

Although Rupert is slow, he is kind-hearted and tries hard to please. When more unforeseen events — this time frightening ones — further interrupt life at the store, Jennalee comes to see that Rupert Goody, odd though he may be, is certainly not the worst unexpected thing that could come along, and that he belongs with Uncle Beau as much as she does. With a vividly depicted setting, emotional truth, and a distinctly Southern voice, Barbara O’Connor shows that there is love enough to go around.

Paperback book Me and Rupert Goody iOS. MOBI Me and Rupert Goody Barbara O’Connor buy cheap on Book Depository. EPUB ebook Me and Rupert Goody by Barbara O’Connor read online on IndieBound. FictionBook book Me and Rupert Goody download on iPad. TXT ebook Me and Rupert Goody by Barbara O’Connor on Amazon.

Hardcover Me and Rupert Goody buy for Android. PDF ebook Me and Rupert Goody read for PC. Hardback book Me and Rupert Goody Barbara O’Connor download on Powells. FB2 Me and Rupert Goody read reader. Online ebook Me and Rupert Goody by Barbara O’Connor download on Audible.

MP3 book Me and Rupert Goody on Barnes & Noble. FB2 Me and Rupert Goody Barbara O’Connor buy cheap on Kindle. TXT Me and Rupert Goody Barbara O’Connor download on Mac. PDF ebook Me and Rupert Goody buy on Walmart. MP3 book Me and Rupert Goody read online.

#3497 返信

sound-weib

The Versatile Grain and the Elegant Bean: A Celebration of the World’s Most Healthful Foods — Sheryl London — 9780671761066

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: Me and Rupert Goody – FB2 download
あなたの情報: