Me (and Charlie) : Click Here

• Format: paperback, 160 pages
    • Author: Becky Stephens, Steve Jeanes
    • Language: english
    • Release date: May 1, 2003
    • Publisher: Chicken House
    • ISBN: 9780439511537 (0439511534)

About The Book

Welcome to Planet Janet, the wacky world of one 12 year old girl who is loud, artistic, creative, and most importantly, NOT ORDINARY.

Janet is no ordinary 12 year old. She’s got some big ideas and a ton of artistic talent. Ask anyone: she’s EXTROARDINARY. Too bad Janet is stuck with a totally ordinary mother and an incredibly boring next door neighbor: Charlie.

Charlie is serious. Responsible. Dependable. Stuck with a hippie mother and a wild sister, Charlie wants just one thing in life: to be ordinary. Not gonna happen — not now that Janet’s come to town.

This scrapbook chronicles their chaotic adventures together, so you can find out all there is to know about the AMAZING Janet (and Charlie).

TXT Me (and Charlie) Becky Stephens read. MOBI book Me (and Charlie) download on reader on Walmart. FB2 ebook Me (and Charlie). MP3 ebook Me (and Charlie) by Becky Stephens buy for iOS on Barnes & Noble. Online Me (and Charlie) download on IndieBound.

Hardback book Me (and Charlie) Becky Stephens buy cheap PocketBook. PDF book Me (and Charlie) read online on Book Depository. Paperback ebook Me (and Charlie) by Becky Stephens for Mac. FictionBook Me (and Charlie) Becky Stephens read on Kindle on Amazon. EPUB ebook Me (and Charlie) download.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Me (and Charlie) – audiobook download
あなたの情報: