このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。3 年、 5 ヶ月前 Camille Brown さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #1520 返信

Camille Brown

I Have to Live with This Guy
    by Blake Bell, Will Eisner, Alan Moore

? I Have to Live with This Guy ~ Read More ?

• Format: paperback, 207 pages
    • ISBN: 9781893905160 (1893905160)
    • Publisher: Two Morrows Publishing
    • Author: Blake Bell, Will Eisner, Alan Moore
    • Language: english
    • Genres: comics, biography
    • Release date: November 11, 2002

About The Book

Will Eisner does what? Alan Moore said that? Dave Sim is really like that? Take a deep look into what it’s been like living with comic book creators over the past 60 years, with the people who know them best! This trade paperback explores the lives of the partners and wives of Will Eisner, Alan Moore, Stan Lee, Joe Kubert, Harvey Kurtzman, John Romita, Gene Colan, Dan DeCarlo, Dick Ayers, Archie Goodwin, Ric Estrada, Dave Sim, Howard Cruse, Dave Cooper, and more! In addition to sharing memories and anecdotes you’ll find nowhere else, their better halves have also opened up private files to unearth personal photos, mementos, and never-before-seen art by the top creators in comics! Once you’ve read this book, you’ll see: You only thought you knew them!

MP3 ebook I Have to Live with This Guy read for PocketBook. MOBI I Have to Live with This Guy Blake Bell download on Bookshop. TXT book I Have to Live with This Guy by Blake Bell Android on Kobo. Online I Have to Live with This Guy buy cheap.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: I Have to Live with This Guy – buy book – 9781893905160
あなたの情報: