I Am Thunder by Muhammad Khan – FB2 download | 9781509874057

top フォーラム メンバー募集用BBS I Am Thunder by Muhammad Khan – FB2 download | 9781509874057

このトピックには1件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。3 年、 2 ヶ月前 sound-weib さんが最後の更新を行いました。

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #4829 返信

Jason Lewis

I Am Thunder
    by Muhammad Khan

? I Am Thunder – READ MORE ?

• ISBN: 9781509874057 (1509874054)
    • Format: paperback, 306 pages
    • Release date: January 25, 2018
    • Language: english
    • Author: Muhammad Khan
    • Genres: contemporary, fiction, family, religion, romance, muslims
    • Publisher: Macmillan Children’s Books

About The Book

Fifteen-year-old Muzna Saleem, who dreams of being a writer, struggles with controlling parents who only care about her studying to be a doctor. Forced to move to a new school in South London after her best friend is shamed in a scandal, Muzna realizes that the bullies will follow her wherever she goes. But deciding to stand and face them instead of fighting her instinct to disappear is harder than it looks when there’s prejudice everywhere you turn. Until the gorgeous and confident Arif shows an interest in her, encouraging Muzna to explore her freedom.

But Arif is hiding his own secrets and, along with his brother Jameel, he begins to influence Muzna with their extreme view of the world. As her new freedom starts to disappear, Muzna is forced to question everything around her and make a terrible choice — keep quiet and betray herself, or speak out and betray her heart?

A stunning new YA voice which questions how far you’ll go to protect what you believe in.

Hardback book I Am Thunder download on Mac. FictionBook ebook I Am Thunder by Muhammad Khan read on Book Depository. MP3 I Am Thunder for Android on Dymocks. Online ebook I Am Thunder Muhammad Khan buy. TXT book I Am Thunder by Muhammad Khan download iOS.

EPUB I Am Thunder on Walmart. Hardcover ebook I Am Thunder Muhammad Khan read online. MOBI I Am Thunder buy cheap for iPhone on Barnes & Noble. PDF book I Am Thunder read on Booktopia. Paperback I Am Thunder by Muhammad Khan PocketBook.

#5778 返信

sound-weib

The Confession of Augustine by Jean-François Lyotard · 9780804737937

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: I Am Thunder by Muhammad Khan – FB2 download | 9781509874057
あなたの情報: