2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #1317 返信

Elena Pinkerton

The New Mom’s Companion
    Care for Yourself While You Care for Your Newborn

by Debra Gilbert Rosenberg

? The New Mom’s Companion · Click Here ?

• Publisher: Sourcebooks
    • Language: english
    • Release date: December 3, 2005
    • ISBN: 9781402200144 (1402200145)
    • Author: Debra Gilbert Rosenberg
    • Format: paperback, 304 pages

About The Book

How many ways will your life change once Baby arrives?

The New Mom’s Companion has the answers to all the doubts, concerns and questions that come up during this most important time in a woman’s life.

Questions include:

— Can I still be a good mother when I feel so frustrated and still want so much for myself?

— Why do I feel almost invisible now that I’m a mother?

— Will stretch marks ever go away?

— Are there things I should be doing that I might not know about?

— How can I choose between part-time work and full-time work?

— Why are my husband and I arguing over who has the harder day?

— Is breast-feeding supposed to hurt?

— Is it possible that my in-laws and my parents are competing for “favorite grandparents” status?

— Whenever we get together, my friends always compare whose baby is doing best. Can I socialize with them without all the comparisons?

— How do I stay organized?

Learn the answers to these questions and much more in this indispensable guide for the new mom, plus solutions to ease your transition to motherhood:

— birth and bonding

— adjusting to your new identity

— physical changes after pregnancy

— practical concerns

— going back to work (or not)

— changes in your relationships

MP3 The New Mom’s Companion by Debra Gilbert Rosenberg read online on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook ebook The New Mom’s Companion Android. TXT book The New Mom’s Companion Debra Gilbert Rosenberg download on PocketBook on Audible. FB2 The New Mom’s Companion buy.

EPUB ebook The New Mom’s Companion on Kobo. MOBI book The New Mom’s Companion Debra Gilbert Rosenberg read for iPad. Hardcover book The New Mom’s Companion buy cheap PC on Dymocks. Paperback ebook The New Mom’s Companion by Debra Gilbert Rosenberg download.

Online The New Mom’s Companion buy on Amazon. Hardback ebook The New Mom’s Companion Debra Gilbert Rosenberg read on Mac. PDF book The New Mom’s Companion for Kindle. Online The New Mom’s Companion by Debra Gilbert Rosenberg download on Book Depository.

#1320 返信

sound-weib

Once Upon a Time I Lived on Mars: Space, Exploration, and Life on Earth by Kate Greene – 9781250159472

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: (FB2) The New Mom's Companion by Debra Gilbert Rosenberg
あなたの情報: