(FB2) Pérez Hilton's True Bloggywood Stories by Pérez Hilton • 9780451230836

top フォーラム メンバー募集用BBS (FB2) Pérez Hilton's True Bloggywood Stories by Pérez Hilton • 9780451230836

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。3 年、 3 ヶ月前 John Locke さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #2833 返信

John Locke

Pérez Hilton’s True Bloggywood Stories
    The Glamorous Life of Beating, Cheating, and Overdosing

by Pérez Hilton, Jared Shapiro

? Pérez Hilton’s True Bloggywood Stories · READ MORE ?

• Format: paperback, 240 pages
    • Release date: December 1, 2009
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780451230836 (0451230833)
    • Author: Pérez Hilton, Jared Shapiro
    • Publisher: Celebra

About The Book

This is raw and unprotected — Just like celebrity sex!

I’m back and bigger than ever! I’m taking on the top celebrity scandals that rocked the world and changed Hollywood forever. From Chris “Beat-Her-Down” Brown’s beating of Rihanna to reality “stars” Jon and Kate’s divorce times eight, I’m taking you inside every moment and detail to tell you what really happened. NO ONE will be spare.

How long till Britney melts down again? When will Jen REALLY get over Brad? (Never!) Was Michael murdered? I’m revealing details most magazines wouldn’t dare publish and taking you into the center of WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!

Top Highlights from Perez Hilton’s True Bloggywood Stories: *Juicy and hot details on the 10 Celebrities of Our Generation

*The Michael Jackson Catastrophe

*The Annual Perezzie Awards and Yearbook Awards, featuring:

-Best Nude Scandal

-Most Predictable Split

-Best Jen Aniston Boyfriend

-Best Secret Shrine

-Best Hairpiece

-Best Voodoo Doll

-Best Douchy Act of the Year

-Most Likely to Drop off the Radar

-Most Likely to Get Caught Cheating

-Most Likely to Deny Hooking Up With Miley Cyrus

*Steamy details on Twilight dating

*Exclusive dish on Jon and Kate Plus 8 debacle and other reality TV scandals

*The Top Ten Hollywood Predictions

*Perez’s low down on celebrity dating: who will split and who will get married

*Exclusive details on Perez’s controversial face-to-face encounters with Will.I.Am, Carrie Prejean, and Drew Barrymoore

*Interview Questions That Barabara Walters Would Never Ask

FB2 Pérez Hilton’s True Bloggywood Stories. Online book Pérez Hilton’s True Bloggywood Stories Pérez Hilton download on Kindle on Walmart. FictionBook ebook Pérez Hilton’s True Bloggywood Stories buy for iOS. MP3 Pérez Hilton’s True Bloggywood Stories by Pérez Hilton read on Bookshop. Paperback book Pérez Hilton’s True Bloggywood Stories download PocketBook.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (FB2) Pérez Hilton's True Bloggywood Stories by Pérez Hilton • 9780451230836
あなたの情報: