(FB2) Allen Jay and the Underground Railroad (On My Own History) · 9780876146057

top フォーラム メンバー募集用BBS (FB2) Allen Jay and the Underground Railroad (On My Own History) · 9780876146057

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。3 年、 4 ヶ月前 Brenda Cross さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #3773 返信

Brenda Cross

Allen Jay and the Underground Railroad
    (On My Own History)
    by Marlene Targ Brill, Janice Lee Porter

Allen Jay and the Underground Railroad · Click Here

• Places: Ohio
    • ISBN: 9780876146057 (0876146051)
    • Genres: history, childrens, biography
    • Language: english
    • Author: Marlene Targ Brill, Janice Lee Porter
    • Format: paperback, 47 pages
    • Series: On My Own History
    • Release date: July 1, 1993
    • Publisher: First Avenue Editions (Tm)

About The Book

Allen Jay’s family farm is a stop on the Underground Railroad. Allen’s parents give food and shelter to slaves escaping from the South. One day in 1842, Allen’s father asks him to help a runaway slave. Is Allen brave enough? This exciting true story takes you along as Allen meets Henry James, an African American man struggling to find freedom.

MOBI book Allen Jay and the Underground Railroad read online on iPhone on Audible. Online ebook Allen Jay and the Underground Railroad by Marlene Targ Brill. EPUB Allen Jay and the Underground Railroad download for reader. TXT book Allen Jay and the Underground Railroad Marlene Targ Brill buy on Booktopia. Paperback ebook Allen Jay and the Underground Railroad Marlene Targ Brill read.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (FB2) Allen Jay and the Underground Railroad (On My Own History) · 9780876146057
あなたの情報: