top フォーラム メンバー募集用BBS (ePUB) Larry's Kidney | 9780061708701

このトピックには1件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。3 年、 3 ヶ月前 sound-weib さんが最後の更新を行いました。

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #3566 返信

Dora Wenke

Larry’s Kidney
    Being the True Story of How I Found Myself in China with My Black Sheep Cousin and His Mail-Order Bride, Skirting the Law to Get Him a Transplant–and Save His Life

by Daniel Asa Rose

? Larry’s Kidney : READ MORE ?

• Release date: May 12, 2009
    • Language: english
    • Genres: memoir, humor, travel, autobiography, biography, china, comedy, asia, medical
    • Author: Daniel Asa Rose
    • ISBN: 9780061708701 (0061708704)
    • Format: hardcover, 320 pages
    • Publisher: William Morrow

About The Book

“One of the funniest, most touching and bizarre nonfiction books I’ve read.”

—Boston Globe

Larry’s Kidney is Daniel Asa Rose’s wild-and-crazy memoir about his trip to Beijing, China, to help his black-sheep cousin Larry receive an illegal kidney transplant, collect a mail-order bride, and stop a hit-man from killing their uncle. An O. Henry Prize winner,  a two-time recipient of PEN Fiction Awards, and a 2006 National Endowment for the Arts Literary Fellow, Rose has written “a surprisingly fun, and moving, book with resonance” (Chicago Tribune).

MOBI book Larry’s Kidney download on Dymocks. TXT Larry’s Kidney Daniel Asa Rose buy cheap for PocketBook. MP3 ebook Larry’s Kidney read. PDF Larry’s Kidney by Daniel Asa Rose iPhone on Book Depository. Hardback ebook Larry’s Kidney by Daniel Asa Rose read online.

Hardcover book Larry’s Kidney download on reader on Walmart. EPUB book Larry’s Kidney buy Kindle on Amazon. FB2 Larry’s Kidney Daniel Asa Rose. FictionBook ebook Larry’s Kidney read online for Mac. Paperback Larry’s Kidney by Daniel Asa Rose download on Booktopia.

#3568 返信

sound-weib

The Age of Improv: A Political Novel of the Future : Rick Salutin : 9780006480921

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: (ePUB) Larry's Kidney | 9780061708701
あなたの情報: