(Audiobook) The Private Diary of My Life with Lana by Eric Root

top フォーラム メンバー募集用BBS (Audiobook) The Private Diary of My Life with Lana by Eric Root

このトピックには1件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。3 年、 4 ヶ月前 sound-weib さんが最後の更新を行いました。

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #2272 返信

Dee Webb

The Private Diary of My Life with Lana
    by Eric Root, Raymond Strait, Dale Crawford

The Private Diary of My Life with Lana – READ MORE

• Format: hardcover, 16 pages
    • Author: Eric Root, Raymond Strait, Dale Crawford
    • Language: english
    • Release date: March 28, 1996
    • Publisher: Audio Literature
    • ISBN: 9780787107734 (0787107735)

About The Book

Lana Turner was the last of the great screen goddesses, a legendary blond bombshell who starred in many films. But Turner was also a woman whose exciting on-screen career took a backseat to her off-screen exploits with Hollywood’s leading men. Now, Eric Root, who met Turner in 1969 and became her confidante, lover, and soulmate, offers the true story of Lana’s turbulent, extroadinary life. of photos.

PDF The Private Diary of My Life with Lana by Eric Root read online Kindle. EPUB ebook The Private Diary of My Life with Lana download on IndieBound. TXT book The Private Diary of My Life with Lana Eric Root on Amazon. FB2 ebook The Private Diary of My Life with Lana buy cheap on PC.

Hardcover book The Private Diary of My Life with Lana read. Paperback The Private Diary of My Life with Lana Eric Root for PocketBook on Kobo. Online The Private Diary of My Life with Lana by Eric Root download on iOS. MP3 ebook The Private Diary of My Life with Lana buy on Bookshop.

#2275 返信

sound-weib

Ronan’s Echo by Joanne van Os · 9781743516560

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: (Audiobook) The Private Diary of My Life with Lana by Eric Root
あなたの情報: