(Audiobook) The Goldilocks Variations, or Who's Been Snopperink in My Woodootog?

top フォーラム メンバー募集用BBS (Audiobook) The Goldilocks Variations, or Who's Been Snopperink in My Woodootog?

このトピックには1件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。3 年、 1 ヶ月前 sound-weib さんが最後の更新を行いました。

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #4372 返信

Angi Esquibel

The Goldilocks Variations, or Who’s Been Snopperink in My Woodootog?
    by Allan Ahlberg, Jessica Ahlberg

? The Goldilocks Variations, or Who’s Been Snopperink in My Woodootog? – Click Here ?

• Publisher: Candlewick Press
    • Author: Allan Ahlberg, Jessica Ahlberg
    • Genres: childrens, humor, fiction
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780763662684 (0763662682)
    • Format: hardcover, 40 pages
    • Release date: October 23, 2012

About The Book

A classic fairy tale is wittily retold by the celebrated Allan Ahlberg, with charming illustrations by his daughter, Jessica Ahlberg.

Everyone knows what happened when Goldilocks met the three bears. But when she encounters a whopping thirty-three bears, the strange-talking Bliim, or even three little pigs, the stories end a bit differently. Lift the flaps and pull the tabs to join Goldilocks in a hilarious series of adventures, as award-winning storyteller Allan Ahlberg and his daughter, Jessica, put their own stamp on the timeless tale.

MOBI The Goldilocks Variations, or Who’s Been Snopperink in My Woodootog? read online. FictionBook book The Goldilocks Variations, or Who’s Been Snopperink in My Woodootog? by Allan Ahlberg for reader on Books-a-Million. Hardback ebook The Goldilocks Variations, or Who’s Been Snopperink in My Woodootog? Allan Ahlberg download on Android on Bookshop.

#6063 返信

sound-weib

Exile: The Graphic Novel by R.A. Salvatore – 9781932796469

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: (Audiobook) The Goldilocks Variations, or Who's Been Snopperink in My Woodootog?
あなたの情報: