• 投稿者
    投稿
  • #1870 返信

Dana Belanger

Listen to Me
    Shared Secrets from WriteGirl

by Keren Taylor

Listen to Me ~ CLICK HERE

• Awards: Next Generation Indie Book Awards Nominee for Anthology (2009), San Francisco Book Festival Nominee for Teenage (Runner-Up) (2009)
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 305 pages
    • ISBN: 9780974125169 (0974125164)
    • Author: Keren Taylor
    • Publisher: Writegirl Publications
    • Release date: November 15, 2008

About The Book

Winner of 5 book awards including Grand Prize Winner, Next Generation Indie Book Awards and Best Book Winner, National Best Book Awards, USA Book News.

Love, pain, relationships, cravings, neighbors, murder, boredom, mysteries, vegetarians and peacocks are just a few of the subjects inside the pages of Listen to Me: Shared Secrets from WriteGirl. An entire chapter offers a variety of writing experiments to help you discover and share your own secrets.

“Listen to Me is a dazzling chorus of smart, tough, inspired voices of independent-minded young women.”

— Carol Muske-Dukes, California Poet Laureate

“Listen to Me is blood on paper. Souls on the page. What courage these young writers have, what generosity.”

— Sarah Fain, TV Executive Producer/Writer (The Shield, The Dollhouse)

“The short prose and verse selections are by turns raw, crackling with energy, naïve, knowing, and, above all, deeply personal, revealing the inner lives of strong but vulnerable females. WriteGirl’s wonderful, inspirational anthology belongs in every media center, public library, and creative writing class.”

– VOYA Book Review of “Listen to Me” (Dec 2008)

Online ebook Listen to Me by Keren Taylor buy PocketBook. Hardback book Listen to Me read online on Books-a-Million. Paperback Listen to Me Keren Taylor download. Hardcover ebook Listen to Me on iOS on Powells. TXT book Listen to Me Keren Taylor download on Amazon.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (Audiobook) Listen to Me by Keren Taylor – 9780974125169
あなたの情報: