このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。2 年、 2 ヶ月前に Jewel Thomas さんが最後の更新を行いました。
2020年11月24日 10:24 PM #1782
Best Hikes with Kids
Western Washington & the Cascades
by Joan Burton, Ira Spring
- Author: Joan Burton, Ira Spring
- Release date: April 20, 2006
- ISBN: 9780898865660 (0898865662)
- Publisher: Mountaineers Books
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 477 pages
- Genres: parenting
About The Book
CLICK HERE to download three sample chapters from Best Hikes with Kids Western Washington
* Nearly 200 short hikes and outdoor activities for kids and their families
* Graphic, two-color layout provides key data at a glance
* Includes environmental closeups on the trail to engage kids in the natural world
Search for frogs and turtles in a pond, stay in a cabin, visit a nature center, see waterfalls, or discover abundant wildlife. Best Hikes with Kids Western Washington includes these activiites for kids centered around trails that they can do and enjoy. Each outing in this guidebook highlights points of interest and opportunities for learning about nature on the trail. The hikes range in length from 1 to 6 miles round-trip, are rated easy to difficult for children, and feature optional turn-around points for tired feet.
This guidebook highlights essential data at a glance, not only by use of the “About the Hike” and “Before You Go” information blocks but also by extensive use of icons in the margins to note type of hike (day hike or backpack trip), difficulty for children, hikeable seasons, and more.
Hardcover Best Hikes with Kids Joan Burton download on Books-a-Million. TXT book Best Hikes with Kids buy on iPhone. FictionBook ebook Best Hikes with Kids by Joan Burton for PC on Walmart.