• Genres: romance, mystery, contemporary, suspense, amazon
    • Publisher: Three Shires Publishing
    • Series: The Grayson Trilogy, #1
    • ISBN: 9780993331800 (0993331807)
    • First published: January 1, 2014
    • Format: paperback, 280 pages
    • Language: english

About The Book

‘The gun continued to be levelled at me. “Answer it…but don’t tell him I’m here or he’ll get to listen to you die.” That concentrated my mind considerably, and as I reached for my phone I came up with a plan…’

Emma Grayson was left devastated when her life was torn apart by tragedy and betrayal. Now someone believes it’s time for her to start again and puts an advert for a job through her door which leads her to the Melton Estate. Despite her desire for a solitary existence she finds herself discovering a life she could never have imagined, challenging her independence, her fears and her resistance to love.

Paperback book A Single Step by Georgia Rose on PocketBook on Amazon. TXT ebook A Single Step read online. Online A Single Step buy Kindle.

MOBI book A Single Step Georgia Rose download on Barnes & Noble. Hardback ebook A Single Step read for PC on Powells. EPUB A Single Step by Georgia Rose download.

Hardcover book A Single Step buy cheap on Android. MP3 A Single Step Georgia Rose on IndieBound. PDF ebook A Single Step read on Booktopia.

#5616 返信

sound-weib

Sociopaths In Love | Andersen Prunty | 9780988348479

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: A Single Step — MOBI download
あなたの情報: